Executive Assistant Jobs
100+ Executive Assistant Jobs posting as of August 22, 2019...
Register and receive E-mail Job Alerts when "new" executive assistant jobs are posted in your United States area.
| All States
Personal Assistant (Full-time)
Philadelphia PA, 19106
High-end, multi-state, Restaurant group seeks an PERSONAL ASSISTANT to provide comprehensive administrative, logistical, technical and personal support to our CEO.
Position will be based in the Greater Philadelphia Area. FULL RELOCATION assistance is available.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Qualified candidates will have:
- Maintaining a busy and ever-changing calendar with constant communication and follow-up for both schedule and private events
- Serving as right-hand to the CEO in all personal endeavors
- Flexibility in scheduling; willingness to work long hours and overtime, on call 24/7
- Monitoring business expenses, managing and booking travel, etc.
- Handling special requests and related duties as needed; running errands - extensive knowledge of the industry a strong plus
- Assist with travel arrangements, including cars, flights and other related details
- Help manage high-level relationships, including updating databases handling and crafting correspondence on behalf of CEO; managing mail and email accounts, phone, etc.
- Additional general Executive Assistant duties upon request; constant need for overriding flexibility and exceeding expectations
Date Posted: August 22, 2019
[ Apply ]
- A high level of sophistication, class and travel experience/expertise
- MUST HAVE 2-4 years of Personal Assistant experience supporting a high level entrepreneur, a CEO, a musician, an athlete, an entertainer or a foreign dignitary
- Prior experience in the restaurant, music, fashion or events industry - HIGHLY PREFERRED
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year College or University
- Strong attention to detail, well organized, and efficient follow-up skills
- Excellent references required from both current and previous employers
- Must have expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word with strong understanding of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite
- Superior writing and grammar skills
- The ability to support our CEO outside of normal business hours
List your assistant job for FREE on our site.
-- Post Instantly --